The Beginning

I have had the craziest past few months, were I have had the opportunity to meet some of the most amazing people and visit some unbelievable places, and to be truthfully honest after a while I have kind of forgotten all the of it because so much has, and is happening.

So to tell you a bit about about me .....

My name is Harry McCann and I'm a 16 year old TY Student in Kildare, Ireland. I am extremely passionate about technology and education , and am a big soccer fan. I'm rather fond of giving my opinions on Twitter also (@TheHarryMcC). I'm also the Founder & Director of the first Digital Youth Council in the World. I regularly speak at events, sometimes even on the radio and the telly.

This blog will be a place were I will simply just tell the world whats happening in my often crazy life, and also give me the opportunity to fully appreciate the amazing things I get to do.

"We don't remember days, we remember moments"

I hope you enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment